This is a fantastic opportunity for a caring, passionate and experienced paediatric speech pathologist to join our friendly and supportive team! Talk Play Grow is a reputable and constantly growing private speech pathology practice located in Sydney’s Hills District. We pride ourselves on applying evidence based practice in a warm, nurturing and individually tailored way to a diverse range of children (aged birth-12 years) and their families. We are committed to working closely with families to achieve the best possible outcomes and, most importantly, having fun along the way! Talk Play Grow is continually developing innovative services to accommodate the ever changing dynamics of families and communities. These include group therapy services, telepractice and parent and community group training.
The role is a full time position however part-time applicants will be considered. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in an energetic and collaborative team of experienced speech pathologists. They will have access to an extensive range of assessment and therapy resources which are continually updated and expanded. The successful candidate will benefit from our monthly in house professional development sessions as well as external professional development opportunities. We offer above award remuneration and flexible working conditions.
The position will involve:
– Providing family centred assessment and therapy services to children with communication and/or feeding difficulties and their families
– Managing a clinical caseload independently with a high standard of clinical practice
– Ensuring client records are maintained
– Providing speech pathology services in accordance with Speech Pathology Australia’s Code of Ethics
– Participating in developing and conducting new therapy services and educational seminars
– Participating in professional development opportunities
– Relevant qualifications in Speech Pathology
– Member of Speech Pathology Australia with Certified Practising Speech Pathologist status
– Understanding of, and ability to apply, family centred practice principles
– Highly developed and effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
– Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Demonstrated commitment to professional development and the ability to apply evidence based practice
– Current and valid NSW driver’s license
– Current working with children check
– Experience working with children with disabilities including ASD
Applications should include a cover letter addressing the criteria in detail, in addition to a current CV. Apply through Seek or email your application to email@example.com
If you would like to discuss the position in more detail please phone Jenni Harvey, Clinical Director, on 0412 874 202. All discussions are held in strict confidence.
Closing date for applications is 9th June 2017
There are currently no positions available.
If you would like to be considered for future positions please send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org